22 February 2009

I hate needles

I had blood work done like two weeks ago and I just knew that there was something wrong with the way the lab lady stuck the needle in my arm at a perpendicular angle. Even my arm muscles felt terribly sore a few minutes after she drew blood. This, for the record, is the biggest bruising I ever got from getting blood work:





Poor phone camera quality but I swear the yellows, greens, purples, blues, blacks and reds are much more vivid in real life. It took two weeks before the bruise went away. :-(

I was browsing through old food photos and found this from June, at Smith and Wollensky's. It's their white chocolate mousse. It was good but a little too sweet for me.



I'm not really a fan of white chocolate. I prefer mine dark, if you know what I mean. ;-p

No comments: