22 March 2009

My secret love affair

I am in deep trouble with this new obsession. I know I shouldn't but I can't stop. Sigh.


L-R, top to bottom: Studio Sculpt Foundation, Prep+Prime, Select Sheer Pressed Powder,
Studio Fix Foundation, Select Cover-Up Concealer, Select Moisturecover in NW30
and NC35, Harmony Powder Blush



L-R, top to bottom: Painterly Paint Pot, Soft Ochre Paint Pot, Woodwinked ES, Cork ES,
Grain ES, Lingering Eyebrow Pencil, Stubborn Brown Powerpoint Eye Pencil



Top to bottom: Plushglass in Pretty Plush, Hug Me Lustre Lipstick, Fawn Satin Lipstick


L-R: Brush cleanser, the 187 (one for foundation and one for blush), the 129, the 217, the 239

I can't let you think that I'm addicted to MAC so to prove that I spread the love, here's what else I bought during one of my I-forgot-to-take-my-medication moments:


Top: Orgasm blush, bottom: Laguna bronzer


L-R: Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ, Chick Flick Cherry, OPI Top Coat, Fiji Weejee Fawn, Sweet Heart


Burt's Bees lip balm, Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense

No, I don't know how much I spent. I don't want to think about how much I spent. The key is to close your eyes while handing the cashier your card. See no evil. Am I right?

I still have so much to buy! I want to have a "complete" neutral palette. Once I have that, I think I can stop going crazy at the MAC counter. So many products, so many brushes...

Also, some random pics when we went to Elizabeth, NJ:













I really need to buy a good camera so I can post better pics here. Sigh.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy a g10 or an N40!!

Also your obsession is alright I guess. We all need to indulge ourselves from time to time.

Hazel Magno-Tolentino said...

psst anne. m in new york until fri. been trying to get ur number frm kitch kaso di ka naman respond. ang lamig ha! hehe--Hazel

anne said...

hazel! my number is 917-945-2293. kakabalik ko lang from boston. let me know if you want to meet up for coffee. :)

Anonymous said...

hi anne... musta???

Anonymous said...

guess who...

Anonymous said...

hoy anne bautista pablo... need to talk to you... i miss u so much... its been 8 yrs...

anne said...

anonymous naman, pahirapan ba ko? hahaha! ang dami ko nang taong hindi nakakausap ng matagal. i'm thinking college? clue naman dyan.

Anonymous said...

"ex" + kapitbahay = ?

anne said...

erm...sa tingin ko malabong magparamdam sa kin yung ex ko na dating kapitbahay din namin. galit sa kin yun eh. hehehe. so anonymous, if you need to talk to me you can email me na lang: diosa dot anne at gmail dot com ok? :)

Anonymous said...

it's all good... tagal na un... c jeff nga toh... so hows damon???

anne said...

ah...eh...no offense pero i'm sure you would understand kung hindi ako sure kung ikaw nga yan. para lang kasing impossible. but to answer your question, he's doing fine. he's in third grade na and he's on the honor roll.

you know you can email me if you want to talk.

Anonymous said...

email??? nah... i'll call u nalang... next tym cguro... or may ym ka ba??? or something???

anne said...

yeah i have ym: diosa_anne

Anonymous said...

ohmy! si bombom na ba yun? laki na ah! hope you're doing great!

-kitch

o-h-crap.blogspot.com said...

Hello, just dropping by to say hi =)

Lily from [http://tricks-about-cashcrate.blogspot.com]